Last year I did this Q&A post about myself on Wix that I decided to introduce here on WordPress since I am new to this platform. I ran across this article from this website called the Thought Catalog & I thought I’d share these same questions on my blog for another Q&A. I have updated my answers at least about four of them anyways.
1. What’s your philosophy in life?
Attitude is everything
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
The fact that I can’t gain weight w/o being pregnant. Like 15 more lbs please Most High.
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
More of an introvert but I do have extrovert characteristics sometimes
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
Both but my dad passed in 2005
6. What was the best phase in your life?
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
2005, 2006, 2007
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
Handling my business & achieving a goal & paying my bills & being a good mom & helping others.
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
Movie-Her eyes were watching God- maybe because I liked her own personal relationship with herself & her positive vibes loyalty & simplicity about Janie. Everything about the movie and Janie’s spirit.
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
Lies & lack of communication
12. Are you more into looks or brains?
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
That’s fine with me
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
When they feel it in their spirit that it’s that time & their heart feels ready
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
I AM a great parent very loving always teaching them & building them up I’m firm but easy going still
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
Figure out why & move on with him if I don’t feel the same because he’s my man not my parents
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
If the circumstances cause us to be if not then no
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
It depends a lot on the time and situation
22. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
It depends on my mood that weekend. But I’d say chilling with my family catching up on my favorite magazines writing sipping on some Moscato or Hennessy cleaning my home listening to some good tunes & indulging in a bit of yoga & playing in makeup grilling out or even fishing
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
I don’t but I am aware that it exists
24. Do you judge a book by its cover?
Sometimes but I try hard not to because it’s wrong
25. Are you confrontational?
Not at all
26. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
Hmm! Good question! I’m not really a heart breaker I don’t think
27. Would you relocate for love?
28. Did you ever write a journal?
Every since I was a kid it’s kind of an addiction and I have quote a few at one time all the time
29. What are you most thankful for?
Life Motherhood Love Family Sanity Emotions Good Health Able-bodied
30. Do you believe in second chances?
31. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
I’m rude or harsh when I’m not at all just very tell it like it is (raw)
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
Sunny oceanfront home with beach access/privacy with my family & friends turned up eating good laughing enjoying living life
33. What did your past relationship teach you?
A cheater will find a way to cheat whether he loves you or not
34. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
I personally would never do it but I know it exists and can be successful
35. What’s on your bucket list this year?
Disney World and Marriage
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
My first time going into labor & giving birth
37. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
Ran over Lam’s foot by mistake of course, I would if I had too
Lol—-Okay no I wouldn’t
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
1) Financial stability for life for myself & my family & friends
2) Good Health for a lifetime for myself & my family & friends
3) World peace
39. What’s your biggest regret in life?
I have none
40. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
Life in full my life my children Lam my family friends the world—Everything!
So that’s the end of my 40 questions that I thought would help you get to know me a little better. I hope you liked this post. I will be doing more soon because I like them a lot.
Let me know if you have any questions in particular that you’d like for me to answer. That would help me create future Q&A posts without having to get my questions from other sites.
I will be posting on Monday Wednesday and Fridays. I hope all is well in on your Friday!
Peace Love & Light